Environmental Studies, Consulting and Measurements Company, The International Environmental Services Company is one of the leading companies in providing Environmental consulting and studies with the latest technologies in Egypt and approved by the Egyptian Ministry of Environment. The best specialized Environmental consulting office and a team of certified consultants in providing environmental measurements and partnership with major industrial institutions in Egypt.
It also enjoys the confidence of everyone in the field of environmental protection, due to its high efficiency, extensive experience, achievement, and continuous development in the field of environmental health and various environmental and scientific services.
It provides scientific advice to solve environmental problems and conduct laboratory analyzes for the government and private sectors.
- Conducting environmental studies, measurements and measurements of occupational safety and health for industrial establishments and companies.
- preparing the work environment with the necessary requirements such as ventilation, noise control, lighting, humidity and temperature effects, and others.
- Carrying out environmental studies and environmental feasibility studies, environmental impact assessment, and environmental feasibility studies for petroleum, tourism, factories, recreational and other projects, fulfilling the requirements of the Environmental Protection Law, and facilitating obtaining the necessary licenses to establish these projects.
- Integrated environmental management of development projects and solving environmental problems that arise during project operation.
- Designing and implementing the evaluations and technical reviews required to ensure the conformity of the institutions’ work systems and procedures in accordance with the environmental law and labor laws.
- Study and develop practical solutions to treat air pollution problems with emissions in accordance with environmental law.
- Reducing pollution in various projects and fields.
- Preparing environmental records and field training programs in creating and developing environmental and health systems and related services.
- Environmental consulting includes measuring noise, thermal stress, pollution indicators in chimney emissions, measuring the percentage of air pollutants in the indoor and outdoor work environment, and water pollutants percentages.
- Providing assistance and scientific awareness in the fields of environment, safety, and occupational health.
- Environmental feasibility study and the establishment and design of various water resources facilities.
- Environmental study of the industrial project and its potential impacts on the environment.
- Assessment of the current environmental impact of existing projects.
- The most appropriate choice of hazardous waste management and treatment systems.
- Monitor and control waste and recycling operations.
- Study and analysis of the economic effects of environmental problems.
- Environmental measurements and monitoring of pollutants in water sources, air, or soil resulting from various activities and finding solutions to reduce these pollutants.
- Industrial operations of the chemical industry, which include all stages of importing and manufacturing primary raw materials, converting them into
- products, then treating waste and how to dispose of it.
Environmental consulting and studies of air pollution and gas emissions:
The method of preparing permit and discipline forms and the appropriateness of the procedures in force in the community, in addition to simulating the spread of pollutants in the air by:
- Monitor the characteristics of the levels and types of pollutants and ways to reduce them.
- Determine the nature and source of pollutants.
- Set the characteristics of particle size distribution and emissions and their reduction.
- Study of environmental and health impact assessment of pollutants and their emissions.
Services related to air quality on plans, strategies, technical analysis processes, emissions estimation systems, and water pollution studies
Environmental measurements and studies concerned with monitoring and studying different water pollutants and the factors that affect them, proposing appropriate solutions to them, acquiring knowledge, and transferring experiences through scientific research and specialized training courses, including:
- Wastewater studies in terms of sources, distribution characteristics, effects, and related applications for its reduction and treatment.
- Wastewater treatment for reuse and recycling using biological, physical, and chemical techniques.
- Appropriate techniques for removing heavy metals and hydrocarbons from industrial wastewater.
- Treating wastewater rich in phosphorous and nitrogen biologically or by following physicochemical techniques.
- State-of-the-art processing and sediment reuse technology.