The first Environmental measurements office in Egypt
Measuring and estimating different air pollutants is the most important step in determining air quality, both indoors and outdoors.
The International Environmental Services Company provides environmental consultations and calibration of research, information, and analysis, which helps the state and industry bodies to achieve their goals to monitor the level of air quality.
The company also has the latest devices that are used to monitor the level of toxic substances, gases, and all airborne pollutants, such as fine suspended matter with a diameter of 10 micrometers.
Air quality is analyzed and studied on devices to measure concentrations and measure and monitor air pollutants, whether they are air pollutants due to emissions from chimneys or ambient public air pollutants from gases and fine particles from stationary and mobile sources, and these measurements are made according to approved standards.
** The company applies the standards and policy of ISO 17025 in conducting environmental tests.
The importance of studying air pollutants in the Environmental measurement’s office:
- Monitoring ambient public air pollutants: To know the effect of emissions from the facility on the surrounding environment, whether agricultural, industrial or residential.
- Monitoring indoor work environment pollutants: To know the impact of pollutants on workers inside the industrial facility.
- Monitor chimney emissions: To see how they affect the air in general.
Environmental measurements office in the international company also develops and facilitates environmental measurement methods for monitoring air pollutants, in addition to designing information management systems that will facilitate the process of fetching the results of chemical analyzes and data analysis with scientific interpretation. This includes:
- Monitor emission sources.
- Monitor air quality.
- Indoor air quality.
- Air pollution forecasting and how to combat it and training for this purpose.
- Developing an environmental database in addition to the atmospheric environment.
Addressing problems in the Environmental measurement’s office:
The International Environmental Services Company also provides all solutions to treat pollutants in the air or water, in compliance with environmental law and labor law, and to correct errors that deviate from the requirements of laws and regulations governing them.
This is in addition to the following:
- Environmental impact assessment study of all kinds.
- Measurement of gases emitted from various industrial activities.
- Measurement of gaseous emissions from chimneys.
- Measuring dust resulting from various industrial activities.
- Measurement of dust produced by smokers (ISO Kinetic).
- Measurement of the noise intensity, illumination intensity, thermal stress, and ventilation in the workplace.
- Make various environmental records.
- Measurement of vibrations inside industrial facilities.
Environmental measurements office:
The International Environmental Services Company offers the following environmental measurements:
- Thermal stress.
- UV measurement.
- Radiation measurements.
- Inhaled particles.
- Suspended particles.
- Illumination intensity.
- Welding fumes.
- Work environment gases.
- Volatile organic compounds.
- Measurement of gases in enclosed spaces.
- Water analysis “drinking, sewage, industrial wastewater”.
- Air velocity and direction.
- Combustion flue and industrial flue emissions.
- Vehicle exhaust.
- Ground resistance.
The International Environmental Services Company is the best specialized environmental consultancy office and a team of certified consultants in providing environmental measurements and in partnership with major industrial institutions in Egypt.
It also enjoys the confidence of everyone in the field of environmental protection, due to its high efficiency, extensive experience, achievement, and continuous development in the field of environmental health and various environmental and scientific services.
It also provides scientific consultations to solve environmental problems and conduct laboratory analyzes for the government and private sectors.