- The International Environmental Services Company is considered one of the leading companies in the field of environmental measurements in Egypt and provides environmental consultancy for companies and industrial facilities with the latest technologies and advanced measuring devices.
- The International Company for Environmental Services includes a working team of specialized experts accredited by the Environmental Affairs Agency in conducting environmental measurements, environmental studies, and environmental monitoring.
- International Environmental Services Company was established by a group of consultants in the field of environmental measurements and consultancy
- A team of experts and consultants working to deepen concepts related to the environment and sustainable development.
- The experts and consultants of the International Company for Environmental Services use modern technology methodologies in order to provide optimal solutions to solve contemporary environmental problems.
- The International Environmental Services Company provides environmental consultations to companies and industrial facilities using modern technology methodologies, devices, programs and mechanisms, in order to provide optimal solutions to contemporary environmental problems.
- The diverse experiences of the International Environmental Services Company and its staff enabled them to be a bridge of communication for modern technology, which allowed them to participate positively and effectively in development.
- The International Company for Environmental Services participates in research seminars and organizes many training courses that include all important environmental topics, which serve all governmental and non-governmental institutions and bodies, and specialized professors from Egyptian universities and research institutions lecture in these courses as well as train various cadres working in the field of environment.
- The International Company for Environmental Services’ many resources, financial capabilities, and effectiveness in Egypt enabled it to establish an advanced environmental measurement laboratory approved by the National Accreditation Council, in order to obtain the necessary and accurate analytical results to achieve international environmental specifications and standards.
- This is in addition to a mobile laboratory for making environmental monitoring measurements.
About us : The International Company for Environmental Services includes a work team at the highest level capable of conducting the following environmental measurements:
Conducting environmental measurements of all kinds in accordance with Environmental Law No. 4/94, Law No. 9 of 2009 and it’s Executive Regulations No. 710 of 2012 and its amendments No. 618/2017 and Labor Law No. 12 of 2003.
As it also measuring general air measurements using the mobile laboratory for air measurements (SO2, NO2, O3, CO, TSP, PM2.5, PM10, Heavy metals).
Climatic conditions (WS, WD, A temp, Rh, Gust & wind rose) by international standard methods.
Measuring the concentration of gaseous emissions from the chimneys of industrial facilities (SO2, NOx, CO, Temperature
), (O2, CO2, HCl, HF) and using international standard methods.
Measures the concentration of dust emissions from the chimneys of industrial establishments (Dust,
), Humidity, & Heavy metals) and using international standard methods (EPA).
Conducting internal work environment measurements in factories, such as total suspended dust, inhaled dust, equivalent noise intensity, thermal stress, luminous intensity, and concentration of gases and vapors in the work environment.
Extraction and analysis of industrial and sanitary wastewater and drinking water.
Environmental Consultations Conduct continuous and random noise measurements of all kinds, whether from industrial, traffic or construction sources.
Preparing the environmental register and the register of hazardous materials and waste.
Environmental training of all kinds on environmental and laboratory measurements.
Industrial waste handling plans and environmental consultations in the field of hazardous and solid waste management.
Environmental approvals obtained by the International Company for Environmental Services:
- The company’s approval from the Environmental Affairs Agency.
- The approval of the consultants and specialists from the Environmental Affairs Agency.
- Accreditation of the International Company for Environmental Services from the General Petroleum Corporation.
- Accreditation of the laboratory of the International Environmental Services Company from the National Accreditation Council ISO 17025 E-GAC.
- Preparing environmental consultations and environmental and social impact assessment studies.
- Preparing quantitative risk assessment studies.
Management of hazardous materials and waste.